Thursday, March 20, 2014

Born in Butterfield Hosp of Cold Spring NY ?

If you were sent to Cold Spring NY to Butterfield hosp to have your baby, come to

Post and also sign up with NY state registry to be reunited. Update medical information. Are you a sibling who found out your parent relinquished a child, you too can sign up with the NY state registry.

Also check at  Its a free mutual consent registry.

For search support come to


if you read this post, hit the judge key. Hit agree. Share this on twitter and fb. Thanks,

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Adoptees and Passports

Monday, March 3, 2014

Arizona Adoptees

When writing to the Arizona courts:

1) Write a note stating "I know I am adopted and want contact with my biological family members" Have it notarized. Make sure you include your parents names, and birthday, and city,state.

2) Send a copy of ARS.129

For more help and information join:


Parents can put a notarized waiver into the court file, and agency and lawyer, giving permission for them to give the adopted person identifying and non identifying information.

There are more laws to help other family members to obtain information. Please join our group and we are happy to answer your questions.